Southall Environmental Associates is proud to partner with Duke University and the U.S Navy in this exciting marine mammal study off Cape Hatteras, North Carolina. Thirteen tagged Cuvier’s beaked whales and our first controlled exposure experiment (CEE) of 2021! Read the Navy’s press release here. Continue to learn more and keep up on our progress by clicking on the Duke Marine Lab’s Blog!
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021