You guessed it! SEA’s very own Dr. Brandon Southall has been awarded the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Sea Star for Research! We can’t be prouder. Please read the press release below, describing all five 2021 Sea Star awardees, and how you can attend the honorary brunch on Sunday September 19th!
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021