NOAA and SEA scientist, John Durban, publishes a new report in Current Biology about the recent years of decreasing body lengths in North Atlantic Right Whales. You can also read more about this article in the recent NY Times or Boston Globe. [Photo credit: John Durban and Holly Fearnbach; Research authorization under permit #17355].
- SEA’s President and Senior Scientist, Brandon Southall, contributes to this month’s Acoustics Today
- A 10-year study, just published, on Antarctic killer whale photo ID!
- New Publication by our Duke University collaborator, Will Cioffi, on Cuvier’s Beaked Whale Diving Behavior!
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length