NOAA and SEA scientist, John Durban, publishes a new report in Current Biology about the recent years of decreasing body lengths in North Atlantic Right Whales. You can also read more about this article in the recent NY Times or Boston Globe. [Photo credit: John Durban and Holly Fearnbach; Research authorization under permit #17355].
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021