NOAA and SEA scientist, John Durban, publishes a new report in Current Biology about the recent years of decreasing body lengths in North Atlantic Right Whales. You can also read more about this article in the recent NY Times or Boston Globe.
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length
- Ocean Noise Production Affected By Covid-19 ?
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale