SEA is happy to announce the publication of a new and exciting paper from a close colleague of ours at MBARI, John Ryan! This paper was also made possible by the contribution of SEA’s very own senior scientist, Brandon Southall. Click here for access to the paper!
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length
- Ocean Noise Production Affected By Covid-19 ?
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale