SEA is happy to announce the publication of a new and exciting paper from a close colleague of ours at MBARI, John Ryan! This paper was also made possible by the contribution of SEA’s very own senior scientist, Brandon Southall. Click here for access to the paper!
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021