UCSC researcher and SEA colleague, Dr. Ari Friedlaender, tells KSQD community radio about some exciting new research being conducted here in Monterey Bay. How are whale stress hormone levels affected while ocean waters are quieter during a pandemic? Hear this story for yourself by clicking this link! Read about this research project in the Mercury News by clicking here!
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length
- Ocean Noise Production Affected By Covid-19 ?
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale