A new article has just been released in Marine Mammal Science, and three of the authors are Southall Environmental Associates! To learn more about diving synchrony in Cuvier’s beaked whales, click here! Nice work, Dr. William Cioffi, Dr. Ari Friedlaender, and Dr. Brandon Southall.
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale
- After Ten Years, BRS Study Directly Applies Data to Population Consequences of Disturbance
- New Publication on Policy and Mitigation Efforts on Underwater Anthropogenic Noise
- New Publication in Latest Issue of Marine Ecology Series