A new article has just been released in Marine Mammal Science, and three of the authors are Southall Environmental Associates! To learn more about diving synchrony in Cuvier’s beaked whales, click here! Nice work, Dr. William Cioffi, Dr. Ari Friedlaender, and Dr. Brandon Southall.
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length
- Ocean Noise Production Affected By Covid-19 ?
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale