A new article has just been released in Marine Mammal Science, and three of the authors are Southall Environmental Associates! To learn more about diving synchrony in Cuvier’s beaked whales, click here! Nice work, Dr. William Cioffi, Dr. Ari Friedlaender, and Dr. Brandon Southall.
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021