Woods Hole and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association funds a study on the very critically endangered right whale, and why there are less than 366 of these amazing marine mammals left on our planet. Click here to read this newly-released paper!
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length
- Ocean Noise Production Affected By Covid-19 ?
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale