Woods Hole and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association funds a study on the very critically endangered right whale, and why there are less than 366 of these amazing marine mammals left on our planet. Click here to read this newly-released paper!
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021