Woods Hole and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Association funds a study on the very critically endangered right whale, and why there are less than 366 of these amazing marine mammals left on our planet. Click here to read this newly-released paper!
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale
- After Ten Years, BRS Study Directly Applies Data to Population Consequences of Disturbance
- New Publication on Policy and Mitigation Efforts on Underwater Anthropogenic Noise
- New Publication in Latest Issue of Marine Ecology Series