An interesting new article on underwater noise policy and mitigation has just been published in Ocean and Coastal Management. Be one of the first in the new year to view the January 2021 article…right here! SEA president and senior scientist, Brandon Southall, is one of four authors on this publication.
- SEA’s President and Senior Scientist, Brandon Southall, contributes to this month’s Acoustics Today
- A 10-year study, just published, on Antarctic killer whale photo ID!
- New Publication by our Duke University collaborator, Will Cioffi, on Cuvier’s Beaked Whale Diving Behavior!
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length