An interesting new article on underwater noise policy and mitigation has just been published in Ocean and Coastal Management. Be one of the first in the new year to view the January 2021 article…right here! SEA president and senior scientist, Brandon Southall, is one of four authors on this publication.
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale
- After Ten Years, BRS Study Directly Applies Data to Population Consequences of Disturbance
- New Publication on Policy and Mitigation Efforts on Underwater Anthropogenic Noise
- New Publication in Latest Issue of Marine Ecology Series