An interesting new article on underwater noise policy and mitigation has just been published in Ocean and Coastal Management. Be one of the first in the new year to view the January 2021 article…right here! SEA president and senior scientist, Brandon Southall, is one of four authors on this publication.
- It’s Out! After 9 years in the making, the revision of The Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria is available for all
- Differences in whistle types help facilitate recognition between two species of common dolphin
- Killer Whales: Survival of the FATTEST
- And The 2021 Sanctuary Sea Star Award for Marine Research Goes To…
- SEA/DUKE/NAVY Atlantic BRS Study: Our 1st CEE of 2021