An interesting new article on underwater noise policy and mitigation has just been published in Ocean and Coastal Management. Be one of the first in the new year to view the January 2021 article…right here! SEA president and senior scientist, Brandon Southall, is one of four authors on this publication.
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length
- Ocean Noise Production Affected By Covid-19 ?
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale