Please be one of the first to learn how Southall Environmental Associates’ Behavioral Response Study has, for the first time after ten years of data collection, directly applied their research to population consequences of disturbance. We are excited to share with you this very multidisciplinary new paper by Enrico Pirotta et al., and can be viewed right HERE for your convenience! [photo credit: A. Friedlaender; taken under NMFS permit #19116].
- SEA’s President and Senior Scientist, Brandon Southall, contributes to this month’s Acoustics Today
- A 10-year study, just published, on Antarctic killer whale photo ID!
- New Publication by our Duke University collaborator, Will Cioffi, on Cuvier’s Beaked Whale Diving Behavior!
- Local Monterey Bay Research Shows How Covid-19 Pandemic Affects Whale Stress
- Report in ‘Current Biology’ Discussing a Decrease in North Atlantic Right Whale Body Length