Please be one of the first to learn how Southall Environmental Associates’ Behavioral Response Study has, for the first time after ten years of data collection, directly applied their research to population consequences of disturbance. We are excited to share with you this very multidisciplinary new paper by Enrico Pirotta et al., and can be viewed right HERE for your convenience! [photo credit: A. Friedlaender; taken under NMFS permit #19116].
- SEA Scientists Cioffi, Southall, and Friedlaender publish new article in Marine Mammal Science
- Diseases of Aquatic Mammals publishes John Durban’s article on the critically endangered right whale
- After Ten Years, BRS Study Directly Applies Data to Population Consequences of Disturbance
- New Publication on Policy and Mitigation Efforts on Underwater Anthropogenic Noise
- New Publication in Latest Issue of Marine Ecology Series