SEA Senior Scientist Dr. Brandon Southall contributed to a recent feature story on ocean noise and some of the monitoring in the Cordell Bank NMSanctuary. The story aired on KQED public radio in San Francisco and is online as the featured post at KQED Science: http://ww2.kqed.org/science/ and the link to the specific post is: http://bit.ly/1Z2p6iM The radio story is embedded in the post and there is an audio player at the top. This feature was also included in it’s entirety on the California report on all NPR stations across the state this past weekend.
- New Publication on Behavioral Responses of Blue Whales
- SEA Leads Publication of Updated Marine Mammal Noise Exposure Criteria
- SEA Accomplishments – The First Decade
- SEA Celebrates 10th Anniversary!
- New Study Provides Previously Unavailable Measurements of How Deep-Sea Prey Concentrations Can Substantially Influence How Deep-Diving Predators Behave and Live